Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year Skin Rescue




I am beyond thrilled that the new year is here and 2014 is no longer with us.  I am determined that this coming year is going to be a LOT better than the last.  Our new small Cub is about to arrive for starters - any second in fact- so we're off to a good start so far...

I'm meant to be taking down Christmas decorations and re-packing my hospital bag, for the third time but I quickly wanted to share one of my best Christmas finds before I go MIA for a few weeks.
I bought this for my Mum for Christmas but it turns out that she already had it. So being too fat (lazy) to take it back, I thought I'd save myself the hell of the festive post office queues and treat myself to it too.  India Knight wrote about it a few months ago and made it sound semi-miraculous.  It is aimed at more mature skin but I thought with the sleep deprivation that's coming way, I'll be looking like I belong to that camp in no time at all.
It's called 'In Transit, Camera Close Up', made by This Works.  A mask, moisturiser and primer in one, it really is quite sensational.  Old bat or not.  I like how instantly it works; you put it on straight onto clean skin and it immediately looks like you've been air brushed.  I should probably admit that I currently don't have any light bulbs in my bathroom but even Chaz has commented on how 'much better I look'.  I'm taking that as a compliment. 




So if you're looking for a New Year miracle helper, this is my suggestion.  And on that note, i'm signing off for a few weeks. I will be back again when my brain is working again.  
Wish me luck!
x







1 comment:

honey's mummy said...

Love your work, and your blog! I need to pack my hospital bag for the third time too, may have to add this! Xx