Thursday 8 May 2014

Willow at Wilderness




I was so excited when the Wild Well Being team who organise the Sanctuary at Wildnerness Festival asked me to be part of their workshop team at the festival in August.  Wilderness is one of my all time favourite festivals - not sure if Ive actually been to many others - but it's obviously and definitely still my favourite.  And it's on my doorstep.  Doubly brilliant.



The tickets have just gone up on line so if you're planning on coming to the festival and would like to come crafting flower crowns with me, please sign up now, here - tickets are quite limited so get your skates on.  There are lots of other workshops and courses going on over the festival too - loving the sound of 'revitalising your mojo' with Vicki Edgson...







www.wildernessfestival.com







No comments: