Wednesday 21 May 2014

Nina Campbell and John Carter Summer Masterclass





It's definitely a sign you're getting on a bit when you start getting excited about plates and table settings. The pure happiness and excitement I felt  last weekend when I found a box of italian speckled plates - 45 of them for £30 - nearly sent me into an early grave.  So for anyone who feels the same way as me, you might want to sit down before you read what I'm about to tell you.  
On thursday June 5th, the legendary Queen of Interiors, Nina Campbell is hosting an entertaining masterclass.  And if you thought it couldn't get any better, it does; The class is being co-hosted by legendary florist, John Carter.  Nina will be talking about dressing the perfect summer table, picking the right linens and glasswares and John will be teaching which flowers to use and how create jaw dropping centrepieces.  And, even better still, is that are a few tickets left.  
If you need me, I'll be in the front row taking notes. 


Nina Campbell Table Setting

 John Carter Flowers


My speckle car boot finds


For more information and tickets on the masterclass visit www.ninacampbell.com 
or call 0044 (0)207 225 1011




No comments: