Monday 11 February 2013

Wallpapering. Again.

My best and typically not sure where it's from.


We've only got a couple more rooms in the house to do up now.  I kind of wish there were more;  that I'd been patient and hadn't done everything so quickly, all in one go.  Chaz is pretty good at trusting me to make decorating decisions.  Even after turning upstairs into a jungle and painting our bedroom a seriously dark blue.  Next on the doing up list is the downstairs loo.  If there's ever a room for a crazy wallpaper, this is surely it.  The problem is, is that the walls are already covered in a perfectly nice beetles from Farrow and Ball.  I'm trying to compile a collection of ones that are too wonderful for him to resist.



Osboure and Little Penguin covers




Barneby Gates Stars and Fresco Birds



Mr Perswall Library.  Colourful Knowledge.



Brooklyn Tin Tiles

4 comments:

piapops said...

Seeing the Penguin wallpaper gave me an idea......I saw some old Ladybird books in a junk shop last week, how sweet would a wall look with old pages used as wallpaper ? Shame my kids are grown up !

piapops said...

Seeing the Penguin wallpaper gave me an idea......I saw some old Ladybird books in a junk shop last week, how sweet would a wall look with old pages used as wallpaper ? Shame my kids are grown up !

piapops said...

Seeing the Penguin wallpaper gave me an idea......I saw some old Ladybird books in a junk shop last week, how sweet would a wall look with old pages used as wallpaper ? Shame my kids are grown up !

Unknown said...

You've got great taste! I love the wallpapers you have compiled. I can't decide which one to choose, they are all beautiful. Are you doing the wallpapers yourself?

- FrenzInteriors.com