Thursday 3 May 2012

The Art Of Handmade Living



I'm feeling quite over excited today - I've just seen the final front cover of my book - which is coming out in precisely
three months and three days.  Not that i'm counting or anything...  I never thought this day would actually come.  It's been about two years in the making and I thought I'd share some of the pictures from the shoots to give you more of an idea what the book's about.


The front cover 

Mama, Queen of Wreaths


Summer wreath


Me hunting for trims for the paniers


Straw baskets

Clare and Amy in action


Organised mess on the first Welsh shoot


Working out the layout of the magnet pages


My faves - Nautical napkin rings

 


Planning the wreath ingredients shots


Pretty pegs







Cushions in the green house

Final day of the shoot in Oxfordshire

The final shot of the book!

www.cicobooks.com

No comments: