Thursday 26 April 2012

Initial Charm..



 



Is it weird to buy yourself jewellery? Until yesterday I've never really thought about it.  I'm not meaning little bits and pieces from Topshop and Accesorize - I'm talking proper swanky jewels.  But then I guess to someone reading this, your idea of proper jewels could be very different to mine...

The reason I'm asking is because of some ruby initial charms I found while I was wasting yet another hour of my time on Pinterest. I was led to a company called My Natalia who makes these divine sparkling treasures out in India.  

I had to properly restrain myself from buying a ruby 'W'.  And a 'C' and 'R' for that matter.  The problem is, is that they are £300 each.  And I think this is too much to spend on a jewel for myself. 
I also can't help working out that it's the equivalent of about a years worth of nappies.  tragic I know.
However, when I make my millions, I'll be buying a whole alphabet of them.  And a few feathers while I'm at it.  







www.mynatalia.co.uk

No comments: