Sunday 18 March 2012

Pinterest


When I'm not changing nappies, in a supermarket or hunting for a gypsy caravan, I will be found on Pinterest. I am completely obsessed. Given the opportunity I could quite happily spend hour after hour flitting around from board to board, pinching other people's images like a little magpie. I'm not quite sure why it's so addictive; Maybe it's the ease of creating such beautiful collages. It's like being given a free pass to a library full of only things that you love. You can just ignore the bits you don't like with the click of a mouse.
I spend most of my time hunting for interiors inspiration. Basically being nosy, looking into other peoples homes. I've found so many heavenly new fabrics and original bits of furniture that I'd never usually have come accross. It's also fuelling my long standing love affair with den making and I'm currently working out just how to turn the Cub's playroom into a den that we are both going to approve of...











Dreamy dens...







www.pinterest.com/willowrose

No comments: