Wednesday 8 February 2012

Magic Garden





Every year, until I was about nine years old, I would write to Father Christmas asking him to bring me the two same things. The first were long, white, lacy socks from Woolworths. The second was a Magic Garden.

You'll be pleased to know I've grown out of the longing for the socks but you can give me a garden any day.

If you haven't yet come across a Magic Garden - you have one big treat in store. They are still completely captivating to me twenty years on.
All you have to do is add the magic sachet of liquid to the dish housing the cardboard garden and watch...

Right in front of your eyes the naked bit of card transforms into a magical garden full of delicate, tiny crystal flowers and snow.

Paul Daniels eat your heart out.






I now know why I love these apartments in Phuket so much. A real, life size Magic House...

No comments: