Monday 19 December 2011

Last Minute Shop Up




Not for the first time in my life, I'm kicking myself for being such a keano. I've just switched on my laptop to be greeted with email after email from shops inviting me to check out their newly opened sales.
This in fact is when the early bird has definitely not caught the worm at all. If I'd managed to be slightly more laid back, a little more patient, I could have saved myself a fortune. And then, with those savings got myself something gorgeous too - for free. (technically)

So if you haven't started your Christmas shopping yet, well done you. You should be feeling rather smug right now.
My best finds so far are on mywardrobe.com and asos - mostly jewels and accessories seeing as I'm not going to be able to get into a lot of clothes for a while...


Smythson Ipad two cover. Was £325 now £227






Assya London Charm bracelet.
Was £165 and now £115





Day Birger flecked cardy jacket
Was £199 now £139
all the above are from mywardrobe.com



Jo Gordon lace scarf.
Was £130 and now £78 on asos




Sheepskin cossack hat
Was £50 and now £27
asos
YSL stingray effect ring
Was £180 now a bargain £108
matchesfashion.com



www.mywardrobe.com
www.asos.com
www.harrods.com
www.matchesfashion.com






No comments: