Saturday 3 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas..





I am so happy that it's finally December. I've been feeling very Christmasy this year and cant wait to turn the house into one big sparkly nest. The Christmas tree is coming next week and I've been collecting so many beautiful baubles, I'm hoping it's going to be nothing short of visionary.
Until that Cub gets his hands on it.

As usual I've been compiling present lists since July. So far this is what I'm hoping for..


1.
Top top top of my list is a month long holiday. Somewhere preferably sun and sea based.


2.
A jewel encrusted Mulberry bag



3.
A Woolrich parka. I've wanted for one for years and was so close to buying a red tartan one last year from the Bluebird. Navy's probably a better colour choice though.




4.
A vintage striped Balenciaga motorcycle bag. I've been desperate for one ever since Nicole Richie was swinging one around a few years ago.


5.
Starry Barnaby Gates wallpaper





6.
We are in desperate need of lamps. I'm loving these two below, both from Graham and Green.





7.
Anything and everything from Indian antiques heaven, Opium.




8.
A years subscription to Not Another Bill



9.
Hattie Rickards's Octo Ring.




10.
An Odd Rocker.



11.
Chinti and Parker cashmere starry jumper. Or anything from Chinti and Parker.


12.
Some more Stella days of the week pants. My current Tuesday and Saturdays have seen better days.
13.
Some Tribal rugs from Odd



14.
Jasmine Pebble soap from Bamford.

15.
I cant think of anything better than chucking out all my make up and starting again. This Bobbi Brown trunk full of their all their prods would make me the happiest person on the planet.



16.
My stationary supplies are dwindling and I love these flamingo fanices from Singapore's Ribbons and Roses.



16.
A heavenly fairy from Magpie and the Wardrobe for the top of our tree.


No comments: