Friday 11 November 2011

Operation Mochila, Round 2...



I do love a good Mochilla Bag. I spent hours searching for the perfect one last summer and still didn't manage to get my hands on one. Next summer I will track one down down for sure. In an ideal world I'd be getting the hot pink one below. Designed by Diane von Furtenburg for the BeLive Wayuu Mochila Project, it's got my name all over it. The only way of getting one if the beauties is to become a member of Lauren Santo Domingo's wondrous Moda Operandi and pre order one. Yes they are mega pricey and you only have until tomorrow to order one but 100% of the profits go to charity so at least you're shopping for a good cause...


The Givenchy Mochila



The Carolina Hererra Mochila




My fave, the DVF Mochila

www.modaoperandi.com

No comments: