Monday 22 August 2011

Bring out the Ballet


I always secretly think that there's still time yet for me to become a ballerina. It's one of those things that I've always wanted to do. I did try. Quite hard, when I was little but don't think I was very good. Actually saying that, I watched the BBC series Agony and Ecstasy of the Royal National Ballet last week and think maybe I'm not quite cut out for it. Perhaps in another life.
J Crew's new campaign is the latest fuel for my day dreams. They've shot real life ballerina's wearing their own label cashmere in the Yakobson Dance Studio in Saint Petersburg, Russia. They're photographed warming up in the studio, in gorgeous full on tutus and tights with the J Crew jumpers on top. I for one, am totally sold. Maybe these new cashmere creations will bring me closer to realising my dreams?









jcrew.com

No comments: