Wednesday 1 June 2011

Fancy a Snog?



I read an article about frozen yoghurt this weekend. Since then, I cannot seem to get away from it. Everywhere I turn, it's there. People are talking about it, eating it, shops are popping up left, right and centre. There was even a pop up 'fro yo' shop in Topshop this morning. I thought I better see what the fuss was all about and joined the (very long) queue for a Snog. Fat and sugar free, sweetened with agave nectar, if I had my eyes shut, it could've been a nice big pot of vanilla Haagen Daaz. Well, almost.
Since my first tasting two days ago, I have been back four times and think about my next hit at least once an hour.



Vanilla with chocolate brownies for me and Chocolate with coconut and chocolate heart chips for Ruth



www.ifancyasnog.com

No comments: