Friday 20 May 2011

Saipua


I have completely fallen in love with this Brooklyn based florist I found yesterday. Saipua, which means soap in Finnish, started out in 1999 selling hand crafted soaps and then in 2004 also started to do flowers. I find it so rare to find a florist where all their creations are totally 'you'. There isn't one photo of their work that I don't adore. Everything is so tasteful and unique. There are no neatly packed arrangements. Not a carnation in sight. Everything looks so natural and relaxed - full of greenery and berries. It could have almost been picked out of the hedgerows. In the very nicest way possible. Obviously.














www.saipua.com
www.saipua.blogspot.com

147 Van Dyke Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Tel. 718.624.2929

1 comment:

Breezy said...

Wow, this is like my dream come true. Nature, in all its untamed wilderness all held within the handheld-size of a vase... I want them.