Tuesday 24 May 2011

Camping anyone?


I love a bit of camping now and again. Maybe the idea of it slightly more than the practice. But now I've seen Ralph's idea of camping I am definitely going to give it another go. Oprah Winfrey went up to Colorado this week to interview Ralph Lauren at his 'Double RL Ranch'. Of course he hasn't done anything by halves. There's not a blow up mattress in sight. He's gone for full on luxury. Proper beds, paintings, gorgeous rugs everywhere. I mean, I could quite happily live in one of his teepees.
I'm not quite sure where to start in recreating this vision. I'm not sure that my local Millets is going to be up to scratch...





Inside the teepees



Ralph on the ranch

Inside the main ranch house


Watching the world go by

photos via
www.brunchatsaks.blogspot.com

No comments: