Thursday 3 March 2011

Lippy Love






Never in a million years did I think I would write a post about a lipstick. Sorry lads but I don't think you'll enjoy this one. I'll try and write something manly tomorrow to make up for it.
So the lovely ladies at Laura Mercier sent me some of their products to try out and in this magic package were three lippies.
I used to be a total lip junkie. Literally couldn't get enough of the stuff. I had glosses, balms, Carmex, more Chapstick flavours than you can even dream of- anything lip orientated- and I'd turn into a mentalist. I think I o-deed though and now have pretty much zero interest in them.
So, I was having a bit of a clear out and found these three little beauties sitting neatly in a row. Contemplating giving them to a friend, I thought it'd be rude not to give them a go at least.
It was like one of those eureka moments - how had I not known about these until now? I mean, I don't really know what to say, apart from the fact that they are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. They are gel lipsticks that look just like a normal lipstick. They look very solid and bright in colour but then they glide on, perfectly, leaving a perfect hint of colour. And, the best bit, there's no chance of stupid smudges or bits on your teeth. Perfect for later on in the night when I feel the need to re-apply every ten minutes. Quite tempted to give them a day time outing too.



Laura Mercier Gel Lipstick
www.lauramercier.com

No comments: