Monday 21 March 2011

Design Sponge



There are so so many things about Fiona Douglas's house that I love. Initially it was the pompom cushions that caught my eye but then the more and more I looked, the more and more I loved.
I found her on house nosing around on my new favourite site, Design Sponge. It's a site showcasing hundreds of very cool and beautifully designed homes. Only have a look when you've got lots of free time as you'll never want to log out. And when you're strong enough to deal with a huge case of house envy.


Love the pompom cushions

And the way she's used these tiles. She loves them so much she wont stick them down so she can take them with her is she ever moves house




definitely time to colour code my bookshelves

And here is the magical cushion up close. For £105 it can be yours. I'm trying to save my pennies at the moment so if you get it and for some reason don't like it, i'll be very happy to look after it for you.


www.bluebellgray.com
www.designspongeonline.com


No comments: