Saturday 31 July 2010

Secret St Tropez


Jas de Roberts


Every sunday outside the village of Grimaud at you can find the wonderful flee market/brocante, Jas de Roberts.
There are a couple of stalls that I head straight for each week. One where I find ribbon; still on their original spools and for a bargain 2 euros, I cant resist buying them every time despite having no actual use for them.
Another lovely lady always has a great selection of vintage ticking, grainsacks and random bits of fabrics she's syphoned off from crumbling French Chateaux that I cant seem to live without.


Parking is surprisingly free and make sure you go early as the stall holders start packing up by midday.




Trinity

This is my favourite shop in St Tropez. Stocking all of my favourite French designers under one roof; Isabel Marant, Ginnette ny, et vous, Antik Batik and Vanessa Bruno makes leaving here empty handed virtually impossible. It's owned and run by the lovely Jean-Pascal and his ultra chic girlfriend Isabel, who buy the best pieces of each collection.





Trinity, 50 rue Allard, St Tropez, VAR, France
Tél. : 0033 (0)6 77 81 51 06




No comments: